As the leader in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, West Palm Beach, Florida plastic surgeon Dr. Fredric M. Barr, M.D., F.A.C.S., understands the importance of helping his patients look and feel as youthful as possible. While none of us can turn back the clock, injectables can help you stop the progression of wrinkles and volume loss and achieve a fresher, more youthful appearance.
However, before you elect to have an injectable procedure, it’s essential to consult with an experienced and reputable plastic surgeon. Are you searching online for “cosmetic surgery near me?” At Palm Beach Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, we provide five-star service, quality care, and the best possible results from your injectables. Read on to discover more about the aging process and the many benefits of injectables.
What You Must Know About Injectables
Aging occurs in both men and women, but it can happen at different times in everyone’s lives. Some individuals display signs of aging in their 20s, while others don’t show signs of aging until their 50s. That is why men and women of varying ages use injectables to minimize the signs of aging and achieve a more youthful appearance. Does your face already reveal some of these signs? Injectables can still help you refresh your appearance.
Injectables have minimal downtime and work for nearly everyone when understanding their limitations and having proper expectations. Before getting injectables, discuss your desired outcome to ensure your expectations can be met. Injectables can:
- Reduce expression lines on the forehead, around the eyes, or the “elevens” called the glabella
- Create a more pronounced jawline
- Enhance the volume in the cheeks
- Plump the lips
- Create the illusion of a straighter nose
Do any of these appeal to you? Discuss your goals with an experienced plastic surgeon. As Dr. Barr says, “Listening, understanding, and compassion are essential to exceeding my patients’ expectations.” Once you and your plastic surgeon discuss your goals, your surgeon will determine the type of injectable to use to help you accomplish your desired look.
Types of Injectables We Offer at Palm Beach Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Patients seek out injectables for their long-lasting results, safety, and effectiveness. Our knowledgeable staff at Palm Beach Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery can answer your questions, so you can feel confident about your decision. We offer many of the following injectable products:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic Injections ‒ safe and effective BOTOX® injections temporarily reduce forehead lines and lines around the eyes. It’s the first and only FDA-approved prescription product that temporarily improves the appearance of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the brows and moderate-to-severe crow’s feet in adults.
- Dysport® Cosmetic Injections – similar to BOTOX®, prescription Dysport® works to improve your moderate to severe frown lines. With these injectables, your untreated facial muscles will still work normally, enabling you to express yourself, such as with a smile. Dysport may have a slight advantage in terms of activation and possible treatment duration. This product can also treat excessive sweating under arms, hands, or feet. However, doctors do not advise this procedure for pregnant women or patients with neuromuscular conditions.
- JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gels - JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM® Voluma®, Volbella®, and Vollure® are sugar-based injectables used to reduce deep lines around the mouth or to contour lips, cheeks, and under eye hollows. FDA-approved, these injectables boast a consistent safety track record and do not require allergy testing. However, they are temporary, with results lasting from six to 12 months. They can also complement facial surgeries, although they will not replace them.
- Kybella® Injections – these injectables reduce moderate to severe fat in the chin area. They are also the first and only FDA-approved injectable to reduce moderate-to-severe submental fat—what most recognize as a “double chin.”
- Restylane® - a series of gel-formulated hyaluronic acid facial fillers that can help mitigate the appearance of aging by smoothing facial fine lines and frown lines. These products add volume to lips, cheeks, and nasolabial folds. This product can also be used under eyes to fill in hollows.
- RADIESSE® - This dermal filler is much longer lasting and a product often used to create structure in the face. As time passes, RADIESSE® stimulates your body’s natural collagen. We use RADIESSE® to give the appearance of a straighter, more defined nose. We can also create a stronger chin as well as a more defined jowl line.
At Palm Beach Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery we provide numerous products created by these companies. With the array of products available to us, we are able to create a customized look based on your skin type, age, and desired result.
When looking for “cosmetic surgery near me” to choose the injectables that are right for you, we can help. Aging is inevitable, but with injectables, you can slow it down before it begins to show or reduce the existing signs of aging.
Palm Beach Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery: Your Plastic Surgery Near Me
Have you been searching for “plastic surgery near me?” Look no further than Palm Beach Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. Located in West Palm Beach, Florida, our office offers personal and professional plastic surgery and other skin treatments to help you look and feel more youthful.
Dr. Barr believes a surgeon’s job is to listen to their patients’ wishes and help them make well-informed decisions by educating them about their options. For more information about injectables and other skin treatments to refresh your appearance and improve your confidence, call us at (561) 833-4122 or complete our online form to schedule your consultation with our Patient Counselor Carla Pisani.
Copyright © 2023. Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery. All Rights Reserved.
This blog provides general information and discusses health, cosmetic procedures, and Breast Implant Illness. The information and other content provided in this blog, or any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Each individual has a unique physiology, characteristics, concerns, and desires. A blog cannot sufficiently address them.
If you or any other person has a cosmetic or medical concern, consult a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
Palm Beach Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery