Frown lines and crow’s feet are familiar signs of aging that can be easily erased with a simple Botox® or or Dysport treatment. These procedures are so common that you likely know at least one person who is enjoying a more youthful appearance thanks to Botox® or Dysport. They are safe and can give you beautiful results in a very short time.
Aren’t you just a little curious about Botox® and Dysport?
Here are the 9 things that you really wanted to know about Botox®and Dysport:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport are the only FDA- approved treatments to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults.
- Repeated contractions of the muscles that allow you to frown and squint eventually cause frown lines and crow’s feet. When Botox® or DySport are injected into these muscles, they become temporarily inactive, creating a smooth, youthful look.
- Crow’s Feet – Botox® or Dysprot is injected into 3 areas of the orbicularis oculi, reducing activity in the muscle and causing the wrinkles that create crow’s feet to disappear.
- Frown Lines – Botox® or Dysport is injected into 5 areas of the forehead. 4 injections are in the corrugator muscles and 1 is in the procerus muscle. Activity in these muscles is temporarily reduced and fine lines disappear.
- Treatments only take 10 minutes. It is often called a “lunchtime” procedure because you can return to work or your usual routine immediately after the treatment.
- It is a relatively painless procedure, often compared to “pinch”. Ice or a topical cream can be applied before the procedure if there is any concern about discomfort.
- Results appear 72 hours to 10 days after injection and can last up to 4 months.
- Your face will not appear frozen after the procedure. You will be able to make normal facial expressions.
- Botox® and Dysport are technique-sensitive procedures. The procedure should be performed by a professional who knows exactly what they are doing. This is reflected in the cost. Beware of cheap Botox® or Dysport – it is often a sign of an unskilled practitioner, bootleg or watered down product.
Botox® and Dysport treatments are simple and affordable procedures with low risks and great results that can help you achieve the younger appearance you are looking for. If you are considering Botox® or Dysport and would like more information about the procedure, contact the professionals at Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery. You can read more about Botox® and Dysport by clicking the links.
Headed by Fredric M. Barr, MD, Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is one of the finest providers of plastic and reconstructive surgery in Palm Beach County, Florida. With a successful track record for over twenty years in the area, Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is the surgical specialist that even physicians choose. The practice believes in three basic patient principles of understanding the unique needs of each patient, providing each patient with the utmost care and compassion, and making sure no question or issue goes unaddressed. It is for those reasons, along with the extensive skills and experience of Dr. Barr, that Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is a premier choice for those desiring to be renewed in both beauty and spirit. When it’s time to look anew, look to Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery. With offices conveniently located in West Palm Beach, call today at (561) 430-2183. Botox in West Palm Beach.
Copyright © 2023. Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery. All Rights Reserved.
This blog provides general information and discusses health, cosmetic procedures, and Breast Implant Illness. The information and other content provided in this blog, or any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Each individual has a unique physiology, characteristics, concerns, and desires. A blog cannot sufficiently address them.
If you or any other person has a cosmetic or medical concern, consult a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
Palm Beach Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery