Considering Mini Liposuction?
Then Go Where The Doctors Go!
About Our Mini Liposuction
- Local anesthesia only (quick, simple numbing injection)
- Fraction of the investment of traditional lift (affordable)
- Creates long lasting results
- Safely performed in the office (in and out faster)
- Limited bruising, swelling, recovery (minimal downtime)
- Resume your lifestyle & most normal activities the next day
- Popular for both healthy men and women of all ages
Liposuction Reduces Resistant Fat In These Areas:
- Tummy / Abdominal Area
- Chin (“double chin”)
- Hips (“love handles”)
- Inner / Outer Thighs (“saddle bags”)
- Calves / Ankles (“cankles”)
Why Choose Dr Barr & Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Serving Palm Beach for 30+ Years
- Board Certified (American Board of Plastic Surgery)
- Known as “the Doctor that Physicians Consult”
- Excellent Reputation & Patient Satisfaction (see reviews below)
- Doctor Performed Procedures (Dr. Barr performs ALL Procedures)
- Concierge Practice (24/7 Availability to Doctor and Staff)
- Latest Proven Procedures & Technology Used
- Financing Options Available (see financing options)
- Hospital Outpatient Unit Available (North Co Sugicenter & Good Sam)
- Past Chief of Plastic Surgery at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Past President of the Palm Beach County Plastic Surgery Society
- Voluntary Asst. Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Miami
Real Clients, Real Testimonials
Mini Liposuction for Woman and Men
More About The Mini Liposuction / Lipo Procedure
A number of diet and exercise resistant areas can safely and successfully be improved with body mini-liposuction. Only local anesthesia is used (numbing solution injections) – no IVs or hospital stay.
With mini incisions and small cannulas, the neck, breast, arms, flanks, tummy, hips, thighs, knees and calves are areas that can be improved with mini liposuction. The patient has minimal discomfort and is encouraged to resume normal activities immediately following the procedure.
Questions? Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Ask us anything from questions about the procedure to financing options, we are always happy to hear from you.