Considering a Mini Facelift (aka Band Aid Lift)?
Then Go Where The Doctors Go!
About Our Mini Facelifts (Band Aid Lift)
- Local anesthesia only (quick, simple numbing injection)
- Fraction of the investment of traditional lift (affordable)
- Creates long lasting results
- Safely performed in the office (in and out faster)
- Limited bruising, swelling, recovery (minimal downtime)
- Resume your lifestyle & most normal activities the next day
- Popular for both healthy men and women of all ages
Why Choose Dr Barr & Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Serving Palm Beach for 30+ Years
- Board Certified (American Board of Plastic Surgery)
- Known as “the Doctor that Physicians Consult“
- Excellent Reputation & Patient Satisfaction (see reviews below)
- Doctor Performed Procedures (Dr. Barr performs ALL Procedures)
- Concierge Practice (24/7 Availability to Doctor and Staff)
- Latest Proven Procedures & Technology Used
- Financing Options Available (see financing options)
- Hospital Outpatient Unit Available (North Co Sugicenter & Good Sam)
- Past Chief of Plastic Surgery at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Past President of the Palm Beach County Plastic Surgery Society
- Voluntary Asst. Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Miami
Recent Reviews – What Our Patients Are Saying:
Mini Face Lift Featured on NBC Channel 5:
More About The Mini Facelift / Bandaid Face Lift
Our in-office mini facelift is called a band aid face lift because of how fast and minimally invasive the procedure is. It is very similar to the lifestyle lift concept. The goal to improve sagging jowls and the jaw line by removing excess skin and fat (if applicable), along with tightening of the muscle covering (SMAS layer).
Questions? Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Ask us anything from questions about the procedure to financing options, we are always happy to hear from you.