You spend a lot of time and energy taking care of your skin. And rightly so — your skin is vital to keeping your body hydrated, healthy, and functioning at the highest level. Unfortunately, many skincare products and routines can’t prevent signs of aging, acne scars, and other skin conditions.
At Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, we have the solution: the VI Peel. Plastic Surgeon Fredric M. Barr leads our team of experienced medical estheticians to help you enjoy the full benefits of VI Peel treatments and achieve a natural yet refreshed look. After reading on to learn more about the VI Peel, call us at (561) 833-4122 to schedule a consultation.
Is a VI Peel Worth It?
With so many cosmetic treatments and procedures on the market, you may wonder whether a VI Peel is worth it. The short answer is yes. VI Peel treatments are noninvasive and quick but provide long-lasting, effective results.
The following are a few reasons to make a VI Peel your go-to skin treatment option:
- Boost self-confidence: Acne scarring, signs of aging, and discoloration can hurt your self-esteem and make you feel self-conscious. A VI Peel helps manage these and many other skin conditions to clear your complexion while restoring confidence.
- Achieve a more youthful appearance: One of the chief benefits of VI Peel treatments is getting more radiant, younger-looking skin. A VI Peel combats wrinkles and fine lines, smoothing your skin’s texture.
- Safe treatment: Let’s face it — some skincare products and procedures are downright dangerous. However, a VI Peel suits all skin types and tones.
Types of VI Peel
The Vitality Institute (VI) Peel is a patented chemical peel containing trichloroacetic acid, salicylic acid, and phenol. At Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, we offer six VI Peel treatment options to meet every patient’s preferences and needs:
- VI Peel Precision Plus: This medium-depth chemical peel helps manage skin conditions like melanogenesis, melasma, UV-induced pigmentation, and hyperpigmentation. VI Peel Precision Plus promotes rapid cell regeneration for more vibrant skin.
- VI Peel Purify With Precision Plus: This type of VI Peel works best for stubborn acne scars, acne hyperpigmentation, and excessively oily skin. VI Peel Purify With Precision Plus strips away dead skin and debris, unclogging pores and smoothing skin texture.
- VI Peel Purify: With VI Peel Purify, you can target active acne and oily skin that leads to breakouts. This VI Peel purifies pores and restores your skin’s natural balance and smoothness.
- VI Peel Advanced: Do you struggle with fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging? A medical esthetician in West Palm Beach, FL, can use VI Peel Advanced to enhance collagen production, making your skin look younger and softer.
- VI Peel Original: This VI Peel is perfect for all age groups looking to achieve happier, healthier skin. VI Peel Original can refresh your skin and help treat minor cosmetic issues.
- VI Peel Body: Stretch marks, scars, sagging skin, and pigmentation affect many people like you. With VI Peel Body, you can get pain-free, noninvasive treatment for these and other skin conditions.
How Long Does a VI Peel Take?
Immediacy is one of the most significant benefits of VI Peel treatments. Sessions typically take about 30 minutes; you can have them every four to six weeks. Once the session is complete, you’ll notice significant improvements within 10 days.
VI Peel Aftercare
Aftercare is vital with any cosmetic procedure. Your skin will be sensitive and prone to irritation following a VI Peel treatment, so you’ll want to avoid direct sunlight and beauty products with harsh chemicals. Applying a cool compress immediately after the procedure will soothe your skin. You may also use post-peel protectants to reduce potential side effects.
It’s Time To Get Brighter, More Radiant Skin! Contact Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery for VI Peel Treatments in South Florida
Are you searching for a “VI chemical peel near me”? At Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, we offer top-quality solutions, like VI Peel treatments, to help you achieve a glowing, more youthful look. Our highly trained medical esthetician in West Palm Beach understands skincare and prioritizes patient safety while administering the best treatment methods.
Copyright © 2024. Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery. All Rights Reserved.
This blog provides general information and discusses health, cosmetic procedures, and Breast Implant Illness. The information and other content provided in this blog, or any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Each individual has a unique physiology, along with their own characteristics, concerns, and desires. A blog cannot sufficiently address them.
If you or any other person has a cosmetic or medical concern, consult a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
Palm Beach Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery